One Step Dye Prep with pH Stablizer
you choice of 32 ounce or 1-gallon.
One step Dye prep is a new product to save you money, time with superior results. If you're a professional dyer or home use, this product will make you look like a pro and your dye job will be much easier.
Saves both time and money this new product contains both DYE SET PENETRANT and pH STABILIZER in one easy to use chemical. Use 1-2 oz per gallon of dye bath. A must have for any carpet dye job.
Two products in one. Built in dye set penetrate to lock in the dye and ph stabilizer will even the dye in the carpet fiber for a natural results.
How to use:
- Use one step before you dye.
- Use 1-2 oz per gallon of dye bath. Super concentrated
- available in 32 oz and 1-gallon
directions for carpet dyeing:
1) Before carpet dyeing use trashed green label as a pre-spray (use a sprayer to apply) to remove most all stains except coffee and red stains
2) Then use crystal rinse as a deterrent to remove all neutral stains for example coffee
3) use red one to remove red stains for example kool-aid and wine
4) if you have any bleach spots use bleach neutralizer (use in sprayer as step one)
5) Apply carpet dye & one step when carpet is wet. Use a sprayer and use constant even back and forth strokes.
6) Agitate carpets with the carpet rake
7) Clean carpets when finished
Dyers this makes dying much easier and looks much better.