SX-15 Tile & Grout Cleaning Tool 15" diameter Blue head 700-2600 PSI. 2" vacuum. includes reducer to 1.5" for portables
For portables and truck mounted equipment with at least 700 PSI pressure
The Sx-15 new spinner head can clean any hard surface with professional results. Works faster and cleaners better than any technology on the market. Great add on tool for any carpet cleaner.
- Quality components will handle operating pressures from 700 to 2,600 PSI so you can blast away oily deposits
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing will take a beating and ask for more
- Handles are spaced shoulder-width and allow you to use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes
- Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights
- Brush Version is included (*Please Note: Hard boot not included and is currently not available)
Hydro-Force™ SX-15™ Hard Surface Cleaning Tool
BUILT FOR SPEED
LEAVE THE COMPETITION BEHIND!
Industry's most advanced hard surface tool.
- Industry-leading 15" cleaning path allows you to clean 25% faster than 12" models
- Aerodynamically-engineered radial vacuum line creates a laminar-flow vortex in the cleaning head that allows the SX-15 to remove water twice as fast as competitive models
- Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze! EZ-LOC™ boot uses no screws or pop rivets, simply release three locking levers to change your boot on the fly!
- Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly
- Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Easy access inline filter makes cleaning the filter a snap
Specifications: 2" vacuum Design for truck mounts (for portables does include the 1.5" adapter) Pressure 700-2600 PSI (minimum pressure is 700 PSI)
"The SX-15 is awesome!!! It has better extraction - the deck fits under cabinets - it's larger and cleans faster - not having to adapt from 2" to 1.5" is a real time saver - no tools to change between the hard boot and the brush is another time saver and really easy. We did a side-by-side comparison and the SX-15 blew the competition away! The SX-15 had:
- Better pickup
- Cleaned better
- Extracted more water
- Cleaned the same size area in 1/2 the time
"When we first received the new Hydro-Force SX-15, we did not think that a lightweight tool could really perform. But, being optimistic, we went to work trying out the SX-15 on bathroom floors. The new [SX-15] worked like a dream. It glides along the floor with little to no effort. My cleaning techs found it to be a very user-friendly tool. Even the connections where the vacuum hose and pressure line hook up is located, are in an easier spot. The hoses do not get in our way when working. Since the SX-15 is extremely light, you can tip it sideways to allow a quicker power rinse down the corners where the floor meets the wall. In my opinion, this is a great tool and my techs will not leave our warehouse without it. We thank Hydro-Force for inventing such an easy, no hassle, very adaptable and lightweight tool. The other spinners that we have are just going to accumulate dust in our warehouse. We can't wait to purchase more of them!
Faster shipping this time great job guys
This tile cleaning head is very easy to use compared to other systems such as RX-20 or Rotovac products as it doesn't carry so much unnecessary weight and easy to transport as well.
Thanks for the fast shipping received in 2-days no problems
this products makes me money, will buy another one soon
Prevouis company I used the SX-12, I bought this for my business and much improvement over the SX-12, and clean more too
It has been a month since I bought this item. I have waited patiently for this to be rectified, but I have not received any concrete answers as to when or whether a head will be sent . Am I upset, yes. Jobs are on standby as I county yo wait.